Post 6: Summer Plans

As you all know, due to the pandemic situation, unless the vaccine is available very soon, summer will probably have strong lockdown measures. Considering this, I'll I have in mind for summer are ideas.

I've thought of traveling both to the big north, or to the deep south. I'm more certain of the destinies I would go to traveling to the north. I'd go, hitchiking or on a car, from Caldera and Bahía Inglesa (Copiapo's Height), to The Flamencos National Park (San Pedro de Atacama height), passing through countless regularly unhabited beaches.


Hornitos

                                                                                  The Flamencos National Park

I was planning to go with 2 college friends, but I know now that they rather go to an urban destination, probably a coast city, in search for youth and parties. Wich I think wouldn't be a lot of fun if I had to wear a mask constanly xD.

I also would love to go camping to any national reservation park near Santiago, something that would probably be easier to plan with others.

Anyway, If I have the chance of traveling anywhere, I would probably will. Lockdown is a serious business that has hit really hard my state of mind, so I kind of need to go out.

I haven't planned any major activities on summer. I don't think I'll get a job, I'll probably just spend most of my time in hobbies, which slightly involves academic activities, like scientific research.

Greetings :D


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: My Future Job

Post 3: My Favorite Movie