Post 2: The Best Holiday

My favorite vacations were on the summer of 2012. I went with my family and one cousin to Caldera, a coast town near Copiapó. We stayed on a rented house there for around two weeks.

The reason why this were my favorite vacations it's because we visited so many beaches I can't even tell how much they were. At least I can tell some of this beaches were: “Bahía Inglesa”, which is also a coast town, “Playa La Virgen” and “Playa Ramada”.


                                                                    "Playa La Virgen"


We also visited very interesting historical and archeological sites and did a lot of activities that used to be very entertaining to me when I was a child, like swimming on the coast, fishing and hiking.

Another cool thing about this trip was the incredible fish dishes and seafood available on the zone. I remember buying the same dishes everyday, to the same street sellers and local restaurants.

The last reason I liked this trip, it’s because I knew the beauty of the Chilean north, which encouraged me to travel even further to the north this year, with some friends. I probably travel to the north again. This time I hope to reach Mejillones, Hornitos and San Pedro de Atacama. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: My Future Job

Post 6: Summer Plans

Post 3: My Favorite Movie