Post 1: The Country I'd Like to Visit

 

The country I’d like to visit is Greece, mainly because it’s a country with a history that goes back to the roots of civilization, with lots of interesting historical destinies. I’d also like to go there because of the region of Europe in I’d be travelling to: The Balkans. This is a region that also contains lots of ancient and medieval history, beautiful cities comparable to those of West Europe and an immense cultural diversity.



Atenas, Grecia

                                                                  Budapest, Hungría



                                                          Mostar, Bosnia y Herzegovina


If I were in Greece, I’d probably just focus on learning as much as I can about this country’s history and culture.

About studying in Greece, I honestly don’t know If the country has particularly high academic possibilities for the professionals on government and public management.

The only other thing I know about this country, is that it has a very high cost of living and lots of unemployment, due to economic issues. For the same reason, I wouldn’t consider living nor working there.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: My Future Job

Post 6: Summer Plans

Post 3: My Favorite Movie